24 March 2006

My new desk!

Not to gloat or anything, but I got the BEST deal on this desk from DWR. Not only was it down from $700 to $350, but since I bought the floor sample, I ended up getting the whole thing for practically $200!! Since I carted it home with Chad (my arms are STILL killing me), I've been looking for some colorful accessories to put on the top shelf. I've been thinking orange would look great, since my chair and storage unit around already that color, so I got the short Totem vase from Crate and Barrel (only $15!).
But then I saw these great resin candleholders from West Elm and thought, why not add some green in the mix? It is after all my favorite color. And West Elm has some resin accessories like trays and bowls in the most wonderful shade of kelly green. I'll have to stop by and pick some up for paperclips and such.

No comments: